Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Stay accountable ....

oh yes, how many times did I start something and then .... uuuhhhh ... it was gone with the wind. I mean, most of my things I have started are still in my mind and not forgotten. There is for example my cross-stitching project. It is big, I mean really big and more than 100 different colors, so you can maybe imagine what kind of effort it is (or maybe not, hehe). I know I will finish it, the question is just when. After I have finished this project with the big lion, I have promised Bene, my good old buddy (hahahah) a cross stitch with a pig ... and yes, I will do it. Let me just finish the PhD, develop some businesses (or call it passive income) and I will come back to my stitching mood.



Actually, maybe it is good to do it, just to have a day off. Just to do something completely different and not to brain storm all the time. There is a little chance not to feel bad about it. I brought all tools with me to Australia, just haven't touched it yet. What do you think? That is a good idea. One afternoon in the next weekends I will do some stitching .. yeahhh!

Mmmm, now that I have it written down here, I have to commit to it ... as Leon told in his blog. I will definitely keep you up2date with the stitching and with my PhD. Next time more about the PhD thingy ....


Have a good one :o)

No comments: