Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Read inspiring stories ...

To get the motivation back, I mentioned Reading about your goal in a previous blog. But this time it is about inspiring stories. Stories from people who walked the talk, people who are where I want to be.

The Kiyosakis are a living example for me. Nothing is impossible. It is not about trying to copy what they have done, it is more about learning and getting an idea. In their books, Kim and Robert describe ways of investing and seeing the world in a way I was scared of before. I grew up in a system where everyone speaks about security. The "other side" cost too much money and is too risky. RIGHT ... of course, when you don't learn about it and don't play the games by the rules it is risky.

Photo courtesy by Markus Brosch
Just sit down and educate yourself. Nobody taught me about money, at least not to see it this way. The majority of people speaks about how to save money, but I want to know how to make money. If I want something, I try to figure out how to get it. I work more hours, I improve my business, I extend my business, I start another business ... and so on. I want to grow, not shrink.

Oops, I drifted off a little bit from my initial topic, sry *blush* ... a proof, that inspiring stories work hehe

Have a wonderful day and make magic!

No comments: