Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reward yourself often ...

"Yes, done" ... sometimes this is reward enough for me to keep going. But there are moments, where I think "and now?" Then I have just forgotten, that I have just done a little step forward to my goal. So, rewarding is very important. As I have mentioned in my last blog, a week full of Xs can be so satisfying ... I swear. I would never cheat on myself.

Yeah, a simple chocolate bar is a reward for me as well, so long I don't take reducing weight too serious. I think it is still not urgent, is it? So, tomorrow I give my talk in front of the whole IMB institute, maybe around 150 people. So, what will be the reward? I don't know yet to be honest. Stéphane is not here, so I might just be happy for myself and say "Yes, done!" with a big smirk in my face.

YES, I am f... nervous, that's why this blog is so short. But I will make it! See you on Tuesday, one step closer to my goal ;o)

No comments: