Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Get excited again!

It is unfortunately too easy to lose excitement after a while ... especially when you don't see results immediately. When you are an impatient person as I am then you know what I mean ;o) Can you get back being excited again? I have to put in some effort to get back on track. But I am happy to say, it became a habit. Seeing the goal, knowing that I have learned soo much already ... getting some self-confidence ... it helps a lot.

Here comes in as well the point, why have I been excited before? Being different? Doing something significant for me, but especially for someone else? What happened? Did I give, before I received something? Did I meet the right people having clarity and vision? Getting an idea to be in flow, that makes me excited. I am still a beginner in being a FLOW-ER, but I think I can smell it from time to time. People who know Roger Hamilton know what I am talking about ;o)

Yes, I can get excited again ... because I know what made me excited and I can refocus on it. That gives me the energy and power I need to be a MECHANIC, hehe ...

Have a lovely day

No comments: