Sunday, July 13, 2008

Find like-minded friends ...

I think it was in April or May last year ... I just contacted a cashflow club here in Brisbane. It was one of the critical moments in my life I will never regret. I met like-minded people who actually think similar to me or, what happened to me, they open your mind even more and you grow ...

I was looking forward to meet them again and again every fortnight to play cashflow 101 and meet new people. I was learning soo much and now we are even business partners. I am soo happy that I did this first step last year.

THANK YOU JODIE and JEREMIAH

But you have to keep doing it. Meeting other people, you will be surprised ... there are actually people out there having similar goals and passions. Of course there will be people as well who come and go, but the ones you are stuck with ... you can move mountains when you are in your flow.

I can see it in my PhD ... I am not in rapport with any of these people at the institute ... I hardly know what to talk about with them. I've found like-minded people somewhere else and my network is growing.

Stephane and I keep pushing each other to do this networking part and we encourage each other to succeed in our goals. I want to thank you, Stephane, as well deep from my heart ... thanks for kicking my ass ... and re-focus my goal again and again. BKBH²

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are welcome ;-)