Thursday, July 10, 2008

Read about it ...

That's how everything started ... I read one book, then another. During the last year I have probably read so many books .... I don't know. But every single book counts. It is not about reading any kind of book ... I mean books that made me think. About me and my life. I have started to re-think, what are my goals, why am I here and so on. And I definitely keep reading, because I am just in the middle of my journey which hopefully will never end. But I am sooo happy that I have started it.

Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch

Leo from Zenhabits said to read everyday on your goal. It sounds quite stressy, but he is right. There are just too many things out there that can distract you, bring you down and out of focus. Keep reading of things that motivate you, so it becomes a habit. It is not about being talented in something, it is more about to have it as a habit ....

And when you are feeling down, just one chapter in any Kiyoaski book or a Stephen Coney - chapter. That brings me back and I get things done again and am organized. I can recommend WINK from Roger Hamilton. It is a book you better read again and again anyway, because every single time, you come out with something new that you haven't noticed before.

Have a quick look at my Visual bookshelf on facebook, I put some books there that I have read and that I still want to read ... it changed my life ... Keep reading :o)

No comments: