Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Habit 1: where is it ..... (day 9, 10 and 11)


... the notebook. It just doesn't want to stick with me. ;o) Not sure, but I have the feeling it is time to change the size. A6 is still too big. And I am clashing with my agenda most of the time. That means, I can put my thoughts straight into it. I need a better procedure. When and where does the agenda go with me and when the notebook? It is not yet in my mind to take it with me as it is for the purse or my sunglasses. I just did 30% of the whole 30-days trial. Ok, let's keep focussed then and refine the procedure:

  • Agenda with the option to put thoughts, ideas straight into the right place:

    • @ home
    • @ office

  • Notebook

    • @ train
    • any time I am out
    • anytime I am away from my desk(s)


Maybe this is still not detailed enough, but I will see how I go. At least it is written down somewhere now ;o) So, do I switch to index cards now? *thinking* I think a couple of days more with the A6 papers and then I decide.

Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch
Next to this habit-changing-project I am quite busy with all what I am doing. Information Professionals will get a new home soon. BoutiqueWineries is thinking to get fresh wind as well, so fingers crossed the meeting with Anthony will run smoothly. And my PhD needs another kick. I want to finish it. Here as well I have to learn to write things down, the plan is not clear which is not really good at the final stage of a PhD. I keep things posted!

No comments: