Friday, September 19, 2008

Habit 1: still collecting ... (day 26 & 27)

The last two days were full of ideas. Yes, I made notes immediately, except when I was in bed already. I know, I should have written them down. I promise to improve this. Still plenty of things going on in my head. But this is just the proof, the more often you empty your mind and put things down on paper, the more ideas will suddenly pop up. It is like the buddhist saying When the student is ready, the teacher will come. Only when your mind is free and open, ideas just flood your mind. And you better keep up with writing them down. ;o)

I am looking forward to the next habit from ZTD to process all these ideas. Maybe I should actually have the ideas and thoughts on paper for a while, before I jump on them. But I am sure I will report about this during the next up-coming 30-days trial for habit 2.

As promised some picture from our Leadership seminar at the Sunshine Coast. Please excuse the red eyes. Maybe someone could fix that for me (Maaarrkuuuuuusss!!) ;o)


@Sunshine Coast just before the "Sand castle - competition"
Stephane and I with Annie and Alex Jesaulenko. (Did I mention that Alex is a Football Legend here? He is listed in the Hall of Fame!)
On the way home at the beach of Mooloolaba

No comments: