Sunday, September 07, 2008

Habit 1: Everywhere ... (days 12 to 15 )


... just not into the notebook. It really looks like, that I spend 24/7 on my desk. Thoughts and ideas go most of the time straight into my agenda. Am I without any imagination as soon as I leave my desk? Maybe ... will monitor this.

Also, I might have to focus on blogging regularly, the latest entry is now already 4 days old. Stop whinging ... re-focus on your goal. Yes, the last days were quite busy. But somehow I like it. Although I have to force myself keep asking, is it what I am doing right now helping me to move ahead. So, what keeps me so busy?

First of all, BoutiqueWineries is expecting a new team member. I had a great first meeting with Anthony last Wednesday. I like his motivation. He is full of ideas. I hope I can learn from him a lot, especially when it comes to selling. He is quite experienced in this area ... so another level has come into my journey. Looking forward to hear about his Wealth Dynamics profile. My opinion is he is a Dealmaker. But we will see.

Also, I did some progress in my work for Information Professionals. I learned something in the area of DNS, like domain forwarding etc. Stuff I have never heard before, but there is always a first time. I am more keen now to learn about CMS (content management systems). In the next weeks I will dive into Drupal, one of the leading CMS softwares (open source of course!)

And then my PhD project. After the weekly meeting with my supervisor, I got some little ideas where I could build from my protein networks. The whole project is more testing, analyzing and re-writing the project ;o) Might be a common issue for the final year projects, hehe.

Regarding the notebook, I will put some index cards into my pocket. Might have to check if all my skirts have a pocket ;o) I am now in the second half of this 30-days-habit-change-trial. I keep going and we will see at the end.

No comments: