Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Habit 1: 30-days trial of collection ...

Ok, there we go. First round done. By coincidence during my de-cluttering process last night, I found a lot of spare paper. Also Stephane gave me a lot of notebooks. Looks like someone is waiting for me having great ideas ... yeah, why not. Let's put them down.

I see it as a sign to keep going. Writing things down on paper should not be a challenge anymore. I have paper always with me and a pencil anyway.

It was a good start to test these 30-days trial of changing a habit. I have learned to monitor myself and watch how I am doing one specific thing. Changing more habits might be doable, but more tricky. This depends how focused you are. In the next days I will have a look at the second habit from ZTD ... Process. But more about this in my next upcoming blogs.

Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch
So, it is getting to the end of September and I haven't done my Tax Return yet. It will be the second time for me. And trendy as Australia is, they offer an online version. I think it works pretty good. So, will see in the next couple of days how it goes. This time I will do it as a business. The time being an employee is over ;o)

No comments: