Saturday, August 02, 2008

Get a coach or take a class ...

I think that is the most expensive way to get motivated in an area you like. And Leo is right by saying '... at least you show up and take action ...'. It worked for me. I spent a bit more than AUD1000 to spend three days at an amazing seminar from Roger Hamilton last March. It was most inspiring and motivating. I wrote already about the different wealth profiles he is using to find your flow and to find your passion. And this seminar went deeper into it and yes, I can say it was one of the critical moments.


Photo courtesy by Markus Brosch

For example, at this seminar I met a Creator and we kept in contact. And now I started some IT consulting for him and his company. More to learn, more people to meet and I am so excited about it.

Getting a coach can be seen in different ways. Everyone who has read a book from Anthony Robbins can say, yes, he is my coach and use his books as a guideline. Seeing it this way, I have several coaches, as Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, Anthony Robbins, Leo from ZenHabits and many more. But I have coaches in "real" as well. People I can see and meet regularly and I can bother them with my questions. First of all Stephane. Since we know each other, he is showing me the world, my surrounding, from a quite different perspective as I got it taught in school or from my parents. There is nothing wrong and right. I have just learned to see it from more angles and this gives me more opportunities and more understanding. I am really grateful for this lesson and to all these lesson to come ;o) BKBH

Having met Jodie and Jeremiah, gave me the unbelievable opportunity to have a coach in a pack of two. Sharing the same goal in a business, seeing it growing with some up and downs, working in a team ... it is a great foundation to learn and I appreciate to know the two and to keep working with them. And of course, never forget the fun part of it ...

If the student is ready to learn, the teacher will turn up.

Have all a magical weekend!

No comments: