Sunday, August 10, 2008

Find pleasure again ....

Today is one of such days where I have to review my own blog, because I am out of motivation and I lost the pleasure in doing one of my projects. So, why did I start it? It was new and exciting. It feels like it became a boring day-to-day job now, so I have to reconsider, why am I doing it. I even might have to change some procedures or step out for a couple of days.

There has to be fun, pleasure, joy in it, every day ... where is the satisfaction after I have finished another step? Maybe things are just not going the right way right now. Is it again my inability to be happy about small achievements?

Ok, I will step back a little bit and refocus to get the big picture right. I will do it on paper or on the whiteboard, maybe even a mind map. There is no way I give up ...
"Never, never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill"

No comments: