Monday, August 04, 2008

Never skip two days in row ....

We are not perfect, but we can be committed to our goals and dreams. Skipping one session, a day or whatever it is ... that is ok. But you better don't skip the next one.

I started blogging 3 years ago, but actually skipped almost one complete year. Now I am highly committed to writing every second day and so far, I am doing pretty good. Because I have a goal to improve my writing. I want to see, if I can express myself in words. One of my big goals is to write a book. Not sure about what, I just don't want to struggle with my writing when the big idea suddenly pops up in my head. So, I train myself this way. During the low days my blogs will be smaller, sure ... I am not perfect. But getting used to writing, getting things out of my head may actually help going through such days.

Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch

Today I want to have the first draft of the final 6-months-plan written down. I did some procrastination on it, but not today. If I skip one more day ... I will be stressed again. So, I have to switch my brain to PhD mode and just do it ... baby steps, as usual ;o)

No comments: