Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I made it ...

Yes, I went through all 20 points about motivation given by Leo from ZenHabits. I posted every second day ... big commitment. Now I have reached the next level, which is coming up with my own ideas. The challenge is, that the ideas won't pop up every second day ... so what to do? Writing when the idea comes up, just making a note to not to forget? I think I will do some testing.

Also I might have to figure out what my blog is or will be about? What do I want to tell the readers? What are 5 keywords to describe my blog? Yes, I want to improve my writing and I am doing well so far. There is always improvement.


Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch
Will my blog be about my journey, like a diary? Maybe somehow, but also I would like to put down my thoughts on things, things that keep me moving. I have my goals, but to go there will change. I keep reading books, I might want to discuss some issues said in these books.

We will see where this blog will lead us to. Enjoy your day

No comments: