Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Use visualization ....

Have you seen the latest Mini ... *sniff* ... wouldn't it be good to have one like this? I know exactly that I want to have one. This car will be part of the outcome of all the effort I am making now. I love driving cars, and it will be great to have my own one again. And I will buy it without making any debt.

These first lines are part of my vision board. There are plenty other things I am dreaming of in quite detail. Doing this daily keeps you going, because nothing is impossible. I am convinced that I will pay one day my parents a flight to wherever I am in the world, is it to Fiji or Singapore. I will call them, tell them I got the tickets and that I would love to spend a nice time with them. I know I will do that.

Photo courtesy by Markus Brosch

Having created several streams of income will give me the freedom to be everywhere I want to be at anytime. And of course my vision board includes the latest laptop and other IT toys, because my current laptop is already 6 years old (don't ask me how I did that, hehe). My vision board is big, because I dream big, because I want to live big. Stephane used yesterday these words from the documentation "What the Bleep do we know?"
How deep do you want to go down the rabbit hole?
And my answer was, very deep. I am just at the beginning ...

No comments: