Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Youth Without Borders

Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think - Benjamin Disraeli

Youth Without BordersYes, yesterday I joined finally Youth Without Borders as an associate member. The two meetings I had so far with Yassmin the president were quite interesting and full of value. I think we can exchange a lot and get on some pretty nice projects. I try get XL involved somehow, either in writing articles in the XL magazine, or I get the connection to StepUp foundation. And I would like to look into the availability of software for our first project, which are the mobile libraries in Indonesia. If I could find some free easy maintainable software for libraries, that would be great. Will see. Just trying to automatize as much as possible *blush*

Boutique Wineries is moving forward in little Baby steps. I learn a lot about Internet Marketing and all the tools which are out there. I really cannot complain about boredom. Currently I am working on the datafeed for clixGalore and Spring, our programmer in China, received a small task as well. I discovered that the java script on one page doesn't work, weird discovery, but should be easy to fix. And we want to add recaptcha on this registration page as well.

Recaptcha is a nice projects, that stands for
Stop Spam - Read Books
Sometimes hard to read, but is all for the good, hehe!

Take care! :o) BKBH

No comments: