Wednesday, June 11, 2008

on the journey ....

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunities - Seneca
Finally, I managed to get some pins organised, so I fixed the Ying-Yang at my door. Much better kharma now, hihi. And I could cover one of the big mirrors ... a bit Feng-Shui as well ;o)

The Division meeting after the CellBio seminar today, was quite a wake-up call again. Job-Job-Job ... why always about job? Where is the inspiration and motivation, when there is always someone telling you what you can do and what you should do, and especially WHEN you do it? Isn't life about to do what you love to do? Most people just work hard more than 40 hours a week to have the weekend off, to do what they love to do .... hae? There is something wrong, I think.

The main issue I have, people cannot stop doing this work as they would love to. Who can take 3 months off to travel through Europe or Asia? And that is my goal. I get too easily bored of something anyway. And the only solution I have for this is ... passive income. That's why I am working so hard now, to get things going. That's why I will go to the OnlineBusinessOwner-Breakfast tomorrow morning at 7am. That's why I contact companies on weekends and go through different strategies with Stephane, to keep our mind open so we are prepared to meet the opportunities ...

No comments: