Sunday, June 22, 2008

The beginning of wisdom is a definition of terms - Socrates
Do you know what your life of your dreams is? Ask yourself this questions everday, and I bet you always end up everyday with something else. Because your mood is different everyday. But the big picture should be the same. And so it is ... keep your goal, focus on it. It is just the journey to it, will change from everyday. And that is the hardest part, at least for me. Distraction is everywhere ... that's why it is sooo important to learn how to re-focus. Old habits can be strong and put you back into your old beliefs. But for me, there is not my goal, not my life of my dreams. To reach my dreams ... I have to get out of the comfort zone, everyday. And people around you don't make it easy for you and suddenly you can feel alone. Then it is time to give yourself 5 min. What do I want? What is the next step to reach my goal, my personal goal ... This blog is for me a tool to get re-focused, to remind me to review my daily to-do list. Does it contain still the right tasks, so I reach my goal? Do I procrastinate things I should do? .... Keep on track! :o)

No comments: