Friday, December 23, 2005

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! O what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ...

RIGHT!! But not here in Brisbane!!! Walking through Brisbane before Christmas was not convincing for me. No, I still don't feel like Christmas.
Some impressions:
It couldn't be more plastic on it!!
REINDEERS!!!

Still not in the mood for Christmas I went home and somebody was waiting for me!!
A cute bat!!


Since a couple of weeks I was trying to win a bet. And I did!! Lynn got me to do some knitting, so I decided to make a scarf. I started it twice. But finally I was thinking, who needs a scarf here in Brisbane? But I found a victim. Rod works for the UN in Afghanistan and there it is bloody cold now. So, the scarf is finished and today I will post it to Afghanistan. Would be great if the parcel will really arrive overthere!! Here the proof!!


I know it is a bit short, but there was no more wool left. I like the colour!

No comments: