Monday, December 05, 2005

Last friday, Mhairi and Lynn convinced me again to go to the cinema. My first Harry Potter in a cinema, wow!! It was the fourth book they have filmed called "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". The movie takes ca. 150 min, but I didn't fall in sleep. The movie was ok, nice effects and a good story, but not remarkably good. I can recommand the movie if you like Harry Potter or you have nothing else to do!

Martina spent her last weekend at Gold Coast, so she could persuade me to come and spend the afternoon together. But unfortunately we missed each other at the beach. Looking for Martina I took some nice pics from the beach - Surfers Paradise.

The largest building in the world, not used with offices, just for living!!
Look at this blue sky *sniff*

Finally we found each other and decided for a nice seafood-meal with a good beer. The food was great (sry, forgot to take a pic!) and the beer not too bad! Almost like home!!

VB - Victoria Bitter, one of the famous beers from Australia
We spent some time at the beach during the evening. Maybe we are crazy, but just watching and listening feels like the perfect world. It won't be easy for both of us to leave this paradise full of good looking guys!! ;)

Look at this a... (blushing)


And this is the way an evening should end, with the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen:

Without words ...


Both pics taken from the 25th floor.

And how about a sunrise at 4:30am? I have surprisingly no problems to get up so early, especially with a nice kiss and coffee! ;)

No comments: