Thursday, December 22, 2005

Xmas

I knew the time will come. Now I am here in Aussie-land sweating, enjoying the atmosphere, having fun and some people out there in the world are really celebrating Christmas! As you know I am not religious, so actually I don't have a reason to celebrate something. Of course it would be nice being now together with the family, but why always making Christmas to a reason to meet? Some people were surprised that I stay over Christmas here in Brisbane. Yes I will be alone, but I will spend with friends Christmas Day at the beach as well. I just don't feel like Christmas. Maybe because of the weather or because I am heavily in love. ZEFIX (I like this bavarian cuss)!! Yep, someone broke my heart. ... *blushing*

Anyway, got some other news as well, but this I will report later. Where is the fun???

Ok, guys!! I wish you all happy peaceful days at home with your parents and friends. I will think of you having a cocktail in my left hand and an oyster in the right one, enjoying the sun. :)



No comments: