Sunday, October 09, 2005

the first day in brisbane

After a long sleep, I tried to discover my room and Brisbane. First the room: it is livable. Just a desk is missing. but I can do my stuff on the living-room table as well. the other girls are always in their rooms. what a waste! Here some pics from my room.
In the late afternoon I planned to walk around the huge campus of the University of Queensland. The first impression you can see on this pic. But then I decided to take the CityCat and to take a ride on the river. I spend some time on the Southern Bank. I would describe it as an artificial relaxing island surrounded by tower blocks. It is crowded with restaurants and cafes, gras to lie down etc. For a walk a nice region and to have a nice BBQ. I went on with the CityCat and took the pic from Brisbane by night. It is getting dark here quite early.

No comments: