Thursday, October 13, 2005

The campus

Yes, since three days I am working on this beautiful campus. It is really nice and quite international. They even have a cricket field. (I still couldn't find one, who could explain me this game!) Yep, it is full of sport fields, e.g. basketball, net ball (what is it?), tennis and even a swimming pool. The following pics show you my daily walk to work:





Brisbane is actually quite hilly. It is even worse than you can see on the last pic. Now the entrance of my building. I like this palm trees!

On the way to deal with some administration stuff I took pics of some neighbour-institutes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Fina,

this blog is just nice!
And i am so frign jalouce. (How to write that? :) )
Its about 2:30 now, and i am freezing my bud of in the bus! :)
But hey, life is exciting, so what the hell... :)
You are probably fighting with the heat! (I'm so jalous) :)
Take care Fina, end enjoy. :)
See you in Skype!

lots of lov
Fritjof