Friday, August 07, 2009

Private Label Rights article about self-development

This is one of my first project of my recent founded business with Mark D Nicholls. I am very excited about the company and everything we want to set up. So, let's rock it.
Private label rights is a concept similar to reselling, but the merchant is permitted to modify the product to fit his or her needs. Typical PLR products are articles, reports, eBooks, and autoresponders. This kind of content is used for the purpose of allowing multiple buyers to invest in the content with free rein to alter and use it by claiming authorship of it. It is typically used in online affiliate marketing systems. -Wikipedia - Private Label Rights (PLR)

I think that is an awesome opportunity to share content, to modify it to your needs and to drive traffic to your website. With excellent self-help private label rights articles the content is already optimized to bring visitors to your website and provide them with valuable information. You can use them as they are or you can tweak them to provide a unique perspective. You can also combine them to create totally new products. The choice is yours.

self help material

Just recently I actually properly listened to the song from Michael Jackson (RIP) "Man in the Mirror". I wasn't never really aware of the lyrics, but I loved it.
I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror; I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways; And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer; If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place; Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

Isn't that what self-development is? There are still plenty of issues I have even with myself. I judged people from the first impression .. and how wrong was I and still am! I even have the impression that this is not fair. The first impression is most likely to be wrong.

People call me being a capitalist. That sounds quite negative, but I see it differently. I am setting up my own business, because I have issues working for someone else. That is fair enough. Also, I have decided for myself to be wealthy, so I have to do something about it. And I am convinced, having a "normal" job won't be really helpful, so I've chosen another way. Because one of my driving quotes is:
Only when you are wealthy, you can share wealth. And only when you are happy, you can share happiness.
You set the levels yourself. I love to help people. I even would say I am too nice, almost sacrificing myself. But this way, I am limited in giving. If I want to give, I need sth to give.

self development
With this project I want to reach all the personal development coaches. If you have a website and/or a running newsletter and you are looking for inspiring content, check out this page. This website will help you with:
- How to keep the website and the newsletter interesting?
- How to make people coming back to my website (loyality)?

You can write content yourself, but are we permanently inspired to do so? If you are serious in having a proper relationship with your customer, you might consider this website.
While you can use your PLR health articles to promote your website in new and interesting ways month in and month out, there are some limitations to your private label content from this membership page.

The great thing about having a membership is that you can take the PLR articles and content packs and bend them, shape them, and mold them to your needs. Each month, without fail, you'll have all the content you need to keep your website looking fresh, to make new and interesting offers, and to really drive traffic like never before.

Take the initiative today to generate a constant flow of traffic to your website that will bring in targeted prospects and profitable sales.

I wish you all the best

No comments: