Sunday, October 05, 2008

A rocking weekend ... to get things done

8:15pm on Sunday night and Stéphane and me are sitting in front of your babies, oops I mean computers *blush*. I like the weekends. Then we sit together and exchange our ideas and thoughts. We share troubles and happiness. During the last couple of months we have developed our own language. English is already a quite simplified language, at least regarding to French and German. But we've discovered an even more simply way. I think as long we understand each other all is good ;o)

We are trying to simplify as much as possible. Where I am in the process of de-cluttering my room, Stéphane just found another Mac-Application to have a more simplier online ToDo list. The advantage is the synchronisation with the iPhone. There is a lot of stuff out there and some are pretty good. I am unfortunately working on to many computers right now. I did start with ThinkingRock, but never really got used to it. I might will check the latest version, just to have an Australian product on my Laptop :o) But I can see there is a huge playground waiting for me.

Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch
I also tested my cooking skills today again. I've prepared our muesli for the next 2 weeks and I did bean stew for Stéphane. Will get part of it to the freezer, so food for the next days is secured. I do have fun with cooking. I just don't like it when I have to do it for myself.

So, still want to do some work for BoutiqueWineries and then I want to check out another business opportunity.

No comments: