Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the change of habit challenge ... trial 2

And it didn't became a habit ... I did write for some weeks almost every second day about thoughts, plans, up and downs and all this usual stuff. Two weeks ago I procrastinated, day after day and now here I am. I didn't miss it and I didn't feel any urge to write. Do I have nothing to say? Maybe ...

Josefine SprengerI cannot say that something unusual happened during the last weeks. There is still the pressure for the thesis and still the driving force to be active in BoutiqueWineries, MyJuicer and InformationProfessionals. Maybe I could blame Twitter? ... Nice try, right?

So, yeah, I don't really have a reason for not writing, but do I have a reason to write? YES, because there is still the dream to write a book one day. And for this adventure I have to learn to write. I will take this opportunity to re-start, re-focus and re-think the strategy. I need topics. What could I tell the reader about? What do they want to read? What value could I give them? About one value I am pretty sure already, and that are Markus' pictures. He uploaded plenty of new pics ... this resource is secure for the next coming weeks. So, let's make a plan.
Yep, I came up with some points. (And hopefully a lot of points are missing!) Most of them developed during the last couple of months. As you can see Passion and Purpose are the ones I still have to figure out. Stephane made me start thinking of them. I was not really aware of these two before or I didn't really pay attention. I can see now that passion and purpose are determined for every human being. We just have to figure it out what it is. What also opened my eyes is being part of XL. I still enjoy having the right people around me.

I can see lots of ideas are coming up for some blog entries. Let's rock it!

No comments: