Monday, September 05, 2005

streetfestival in munich

Hey, what a great weekend!!

To escape from folk music and pre-'wies'n-' temper I went back to Munich and retrieved myself between thousands of people being in a good temper on sandy beach on the Leopold-Street!! Yes, that's right. In the hand a cocktail, in the ear relaxing music and in the air these fantastic atmosphere of running clear.

I went there with Fritjof and skates (of course) and we had a great time.

We met a lot of people, ate Crêpes, Langos and chinese food. Listened to music and visited several booths, political and informal ones. I found quite interesting the information about the Transrapid in Munich. In my opinion there are more cons than pros. We will see how the munich people will decide.
We have now the elections soon in Germany, so of course a lot of party-advertising. Fritjof did some tests with the 'poor' promoters. ;)

Anyway, it is getting harder and harder to leave now. They all don't make it easy for me ;) !

THANKS! I will miss you!

1 comment:

jacko492 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.