Monday, September 19, 2005

the last days in freising

Here we are!
In two days I will leave Freising, I will leave my beloved Bavaria *sniff*. But that are not the only good places in this great world!
The job in Munich kept me quite busy. I am not so happy about the result, but at the end it was quite interesting and they even found more things to do for me. Conclusion: Maybe I am not sooo bad in programming as I always affirm, but only maybe!
Last week we did a bit of indoor-climbing. *ouch* What a pain the next days! You don't believe it! I could hardly use the keyboard! Besides of this it was fun. And tomorrow the same procedure! But I should definitely do more sport.
I think also this would make me finding the way out of my depression a bit easier. It is getting better now, but there are still moments or even days where I just sit there and stare into space thinking 'what a shitty life'. I found help, but it's a process and I will learn a lot, definitely!
Currently I am reading two books at the same time:
  1. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
  2. Philosophie für alle, die noch etwas vorhaben by Wolfram Eilenberger
The reviews will follow soon! But my list of books I want to read is thereby not getting smaller. Suggestions are welcome!! And thanks a lot for any suggestions so far! ;)
I just noticed that Skype becomes alive again. They're all back from holidays! :) Yeah, holidays, what a word. I will make Australia to my well-deserved holidays of this year. Of course I have to work overthere, but as long as I like and enjoy it, I don't mind calling this holidays!
Ok, guys, next time more about my current activities and non-activities! :) Have a nice day! Take care!

No comments: