Wednesday, September 21, 2005

good bye

The last evening in Freising *snivel*. I packed more or less all my stuff and I am ready to go now. I went to Munich today to say good bye to my good friend Maja. We had a nice girlie-evening in Lotter-Leben next to the Viktualienmarkt. It is a really nice restaurant and I just can recommand it to you to go there for nice food and drinks. Afterwards I went back to Freising to say good bye to Bibi, my flat mate for almost two years. We haven't seen eachother very often, but if we met then in the bar of our student accomodation. We had a final beer together. Yep we had a great time here. Thanks, Bibi!!
Tomorrow I will be on road, at last. I missed a bit driving a car. I hope I will enjoy it tomorrow. Loud music, singing on my own! What a fun!
Australia is coming closer and closer. I was looking for some leisure things in Brisbane. I hope I can find something overthere, e.g. skates to be a bit more flexible. Surfing looks interesting as well. Unfortunately I won't have time to do much travelling, maybe around christmas. But I will see and let you up-to-date of course!
Ok, the next message will be from my parents place, the good old Spremberg, the place of my childhood! ;)
Take care!

No comments: