Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Australian BusinessWomen Network ... Join Us

For more than a year now I am member of the Australian BusinessWomen Network. Just today we will have another webinar about Online Business Boosters. I like the webinar series ... awesome topics. Sometime you know stuff already, but then there is also information that are new to me. Every event can be also visited by non members.

I would love to be more involved and participate in more programs they are offering, but as mentioned before I have to manage my time properly. As soon as I will have finished my PhD I will get a bit more active.

I like the idea of the checking out their Mentoring Program HerMentor. My final goal is to actually mentor others in my area of expertise. A mentor can give your business and yourself a big boost. It can have an tremendous impact, and this is what I would like to experience. Hope they will provide a mentor who can "fight" with me ;o)

Suzi Dafnis, the founder of ABN, is also the "maker" of the inspirational website herBusiness. All the resources a women needs to run a successful business.

In every bigger city ABN runs some MeetUps .. so far Brisbane is a bit behind. But hopefully we get this up and running asap. I am already in contact with some other members. Although, I am the skill to be quite anti-social, meeting up with like-minded people is very important to me.

You can look up the ABN website for business resources and free article about any area of interest regarding your business. Social marketing is big for ABN as well, you can find us on facebook, LinkedIn and twitter.

What I can say ... all information is out there, you just have to know where it is. ABN is a wonderful tool for your business to stay focused, motivated and have the right people around you.

No comments: