Thursday, February 14, 2008

Passive Cashflow

Jeremiah was right last night:
Don't think about your expenses, think about your income.
My financial state is similar to being broke, except that I don't have any debt ( and I am proud of this one). So, living from a scholarship is not really fun, but it gives me more opportunity to read and learn about possible passive income sources.

Real Estate

Real Estate can be good fun, and with Jeremiah and Jodie I have pretty good mentors. Reading Rich Dad - Poor Dad from Robert Kiyosaki
cash was the first kick. Then the book from his wife Kim - Rich Woman is quite motivating for women to aim for independence. Last Saturday I had my real first seminar about Real Estate. I left with the feeling, yes i can can do that too. Now action ... that means talking to the right people, getting the information out of the web and visit property that is for sale. Just getting the knowledge of the terms used in this sector and who are the people I should know, except J & J ;o) This is part of my plans for the coming weeks and months.

Stock Market

Another opportunity will be the stock market. Stephane and me are trying to set up a software for that. It is currently in its test phase, so I cannot really report about it. But I am pretty excited about it. I started to learn about stock market last year, of course the ASX - the Australian Stock exchange market.

Job

Of course, having a job is another opportunity to get some cash. I haven't completely rejected this idea, but I tend to work as a freelancer. Will see where this idea will bring me.

Yes, I am in the office and should do some PhD work, but I got tired, so I thought I do something more exciting ;o) ... planning about my future incomes

I wish you all an amazing day and Happy Valentine's Day! :o)

Love conquers all - Virgil

No comments: