Monday, February 25, 2008

How to be self-confident ...

If you knew you couldn't fail:
  • What would you do?
  • Who would you be?
  • When would you do it?
That are big questions. Did you ever really thought about it? My answers are:
  • What would you do? - I would definitely invest in Real Estate and businesses. I would create my own businesses. I would teach and spread the knowledge the world really needs. I would go to places where people really need help. I would build hospitals and schools. I would give people the means they need to survive and even improve their lifes.
  • Who would you be? - I want to be a successful human being, that spreads wealth and gives back.
  • When would you do it? - There is only one answer for this: NOW
And I am on my way. I know there are no limits and nothing can hold me back. I saw that differently a year ago. I was limited mainly by myself. This past me was influenced by others, like society, believes, family, religion. I learnt during the last couple of months one main thing: I am the result of my thoughts. Therefore I changed my thoughts. The bigger my dreams are, the more people I can serve. That is a fact. And damn, my dreams are big ... and I work on them every single day, when others are partying.
What I still have to work on is my self-confidence. I tend to mix up arrogance with being confident. Putting my chin up, and I am afraid that people judge me being arrogant. And I am still judging people as well. What I do now is, as soon as I catch myself doing so, I change my believe, I am ok like this. And this will become a habit finally.
It is so easy to fall back into the comfort zone. But putting the chin up doesn't mean being arrogant, I am just creating my new ME, the ME out of my comfort zone, the ME I want to be, confident. And people can see, if you are confident, and this attracts more opportunities.

Last Saturday, Stephane and I went to a NLP seminar. I think it is amazing. And when you mix New Age with NLP, you will get incredible results. Depends who you want to be.

mm, I am freezing and my fingers are really stiff ... I will tell you more later!

Water continually dropping will wear hard rocks hollow - Plutarch

No comments: