Thursday, February 21, 2008

Being positively busy ...

A day has 24 hours, but I have plans for hundreds of hours ... all these books and magazines I want to read. All this studying and learning I want to do ... and I really want to apply what I have learnt and share all this ....

Currently I am struggling with focusing on one project. Too many things are going on in my mind these days. Boutique Wineries is booming and J & J are moving to Kuwait. How exciting is that! My mentors and friends are in Kuwait, yeapiieeehhhhh. Then all the projects Stephane and I have planned, incredible how much I will learn. In two(!) weeks is Wealth Flight Experience .... ahhhhhh. I will learn even more about me and all the other profiles. Next Saturday, I will go to a whole day NLP seminar. I am sooooo curious about this. Everyday is something .... I could spend every minute working on(!) my businesses. I am emphasizing the on, as it is quite a difference.

I just had this discussion with Jeremiah yesterday, being redundant in a business is great. Someone else can do the job, and you just do what you like. For me it would be coming up with more ideas how to systemise the business. Just yesterday, we had such a brilliant idea for Boutique Wineries. It is soo hard to wait until we actually do it, hihi! But this will be tomorrow on another BTW session.
Anyway, will do some PhDing now ... as this year will be even a great year for my PhD ... I am closer to finish it! And then I am free ....

All limits are self-imposed - Icarus

No comments: