Monday, November 03, 2008

Change in the organisation ...

So, yesterday I have decided to change my personal project management. I am stepping back from the offline agenda to Thinking Rock (TR). It is a software I have used a year ago, but never really made to get into it. I will give it another go, as they give it significant changes and I am ready to use it fully, for business and PhD.

During the last couple of weeks I still made my notes for the PhD completely out of my range. Now I will and can force myself to make the notes (thoughts) directly in TR. This way I will see them every day. I have to admit I am not daily at Uni, but why should I. I can work from everywhere, as long as I have internet connection.

Graduation Day in Cambridge
Photo Courtesy by Markus Brosch
Just yesterday was such a day, where nothing went as planned. And if you knew me, you would know how grumpy I can become. So, I just stepped back from the things I had on my list and re-structured everything. In such situation I just do things which are out of any logic. This way I came back to TR again. I know that Apple offers more flexible toys, but I don't have the capacity yet. Don't worry, I am on my way to play with such toys soon *evil*.

This morning the daily activities keep me busy and I should do my PhD stuff. I love to do them, as they give me quite some value and I see more opportunities coming up. But I will have to be more strict on it. 10min for every "Gadget" has to be enough. The network will grow, slowly but strongly.

No comments: