Thursday, August 25, 2005

red alert in bavaria

Yes, I start my blog with a red alert. All my friends were asking for one blog from me. So, here it is.

The red alert is coz of the current flood here in southern Bavaria along all the big rivers such as Isar, Donau etc. It is quite serious. If I am lucky I go to Austria on Friday and do some help for reconstruction near Insbruck. I will give a call tomorrow.

According my friends: They all left me!! Yeah, the semester has finished and suddenly they all disappeared. And I call them "FRIENDS"! Of course!!! No, that's fine. Life goes on and I am just a bit to slow! ;)

Yes, here it is, my official blog. No, I won't give you the link to my other one, sorry. Nice try!

Something new? I am working as a working student in the company "prevero" (www.prevero.com) in Munich since last week. I deal with bugzilla, opensource! Now you can imagine how the documentation in the code is, just brilliant!! I mean coding Perl is not so difficult, but to understand the framework of this huge thingy .... *rolling eyes* Anyway, I will see how far I can go.

Plans for the next six months? I don't say anything yet. Some of you guys know sth already, but I will tell you later, when everything is fix.

Ok, I promise to let you up-to-date. But I think there will be some days where I won't have a computer with "real" connections.

Sleep well!! Comments are welcome!!

No comments: