Friday, August 26, 2005

fairwell for georg

What an evening! Thank you Georg for the invitation. I met Georg and his friends at Los Bandidos in Munich. Food as much as I wanted and dancing on the table!! Just great! Unfortunately I had to leave for the last train to Freising. But it was a nice evening. Some nice people around me, music and fun. That's the way I like it!!

I tried to call the people in Austria, but the phone was busy. It's a pity. But on the other side, so I can finish my job here. There is a chance that they extend the contract *grin* . And I can do the preparation for the next months.

Currently I am listening to ska music the whole day with my mp3-player. I like this music. I think I will look for more.

Hey, tomorrow is friday!! I am looking forward to have a good night's rest on Saturday!!

Take care!!!

No comments: