Saturday, May 27, 2006

feeling home

Here comes another summary of the last days. What's new? I told you that I joined the KungFu club 2 weeks ago. The numerous bruises are disappearing now, but today I ended up with a bleeding nose. That's life. I just hope that I don't need to get used to it. After the training we went to a Yum Cha ! That was really nice and we had a lot of nice food. Except the chicken feet, I skipt them. Look at this picture! I am not so choosy anymore than I used to be as a kid, but ...
... no way I eat this!!!

At our institute we have a student association called SIMBA. Last thursday we had the election for the new executive for the next 12 months. I got nominated as the treasurer, I accepted it and finally I won the elections. I hope I can do a good job and we will have a lot of fun.

We have some kind of Internet at home now. Still need some more longer cables and I need an external monitor and then I am back to civilisation ;) !

Ok, there is nothing more to say so far!

Have a nice day!

No comments: