Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wet Friday

My friends invited me to my own Farewell-trip. Lynn's car brought us to Wet'n'wild, the Water-Fun-Park at the GoldCoast. We had a great day. The queueing was a bit annoying. Even our british couple was a bit upset about it. :) Covered with our new shirts, Mhairi and me were well protected against the UV-rays. Although it was cloudy I got a bit sunburnt in my face and my arms. The day in the park was finished by a huge storm with lots of thunder and lightning.
Absolutely exhausted I tried to catch the CityCat in WestEnd to go home. But the final 500m I ended up in the storm which arrived Brisbane by then. I was completly wet. But I really liked it, it was such a great warm rain!


I want to thank you for this great day and for everything you did for me, including surviving my devil eyes and my nasty humour. But actually your humour is not better at all! :) Oh yes, thanks for the first aid, all the drinks and food, parties and especially the shirt! Hopefully see you soon back in Brisbane!

No comments: