Friday, November 18, 2005

The time has come that I move places now. I will spend the last night here in this flat. The chinese girls are moving as well. Life goes on. Most of them will go back to China. Wen Wen wants to finish her studies. We try to keep in touch, but as you know it is easier said than actually done. We took a pic tonight.
Ella, Me
Tricia , Wen Wen, Gina (Qu Hua)



This afternoon we had our christmas party within the Teasdale-group. We went to a restaurant called Jazzy Cat Cafe in West End. It was quite nice and the food was good, but too much as usual. After one bottle of tasmanian beer and one glass of champagne I was quite tipsy, especially with the temperature of more than 25 degrees around you. We had a nice time. Sorry, no pics, I forgot my camera :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josefine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.